Thursday, March 31, 2016

10 Easy And Harmless April Fools Day Pranks

Get ready for it...tomorrow is April Fools Day! Don't let everyone else get the first laugh, or the last one for that matter. Try these simple pranks to trick your friends, co-workers & family. Have some fun and Happy April Fools!


1. Cover the mouse laser with a post it note! 

Need I say more?


2. Bug in a Lamp

I'll be very serious here, this might be a funny joke for some but I think I would actually faint if someone did this to me.


3. Mirror on the Stairs.

Oh I like this one. ALOT!!


4. Googly Eyes in the Fridge.

This one is great for kids. It's not scary or traumatizing but sure to get a giggle from them.


5. Cheese Please!



6. Beware this one may cause angry friends so use with caution.




7. Meatloaf Cupcakes with Potato Frosting. 

Mmmmm, Cupcakes! Apparently they actual do taste pretty good though.



8. This one is just creepy. Seriously.




9. Place a Helium Balloon in the Toilet. 

This one is pretty harmless and could be played on kids.



10. Paint a Bar of Soap with Clear Nail Polish. 

The soap won't lather.










No comments:

Post a Comment